This Page

has been moved to new address

A Diet Confession...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Diet Confession...

I've been countin' the calories over the past few weeks in anticipation of OurBuddy's soiree. Let me tell you - a Philly cheesesteak can kill one's diet for a month (but it was sooo worth it at the time - I mean, if you are IN Philadelphia - get an authentic cheesesteak, right?).

However, I have learned one thing - Administrative Professionals' Week is NOT diet friendly. Between the lunches, ice cream socials, catered breakfasts, freebie donuts, etc. I'm really trying my hardest to be good.

And one thing that will make you think twice before even entertaining the thought of possibly going up for an extra scoop - finding a pit in the maraschino cherry. I just wish they gave us complimentary Starbucks for a whole week. That would make me a very happy gal!

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:30 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------