This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspection - Again??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Inspection - Again??

I get home tonight only to find a letter to see that the complex is having another "inspection" of our fire alarm system. Da Hell? We were supposed to have this complete at the end of May and I get a notice tonight, dated June 20, 2008 of an inspection on JUNE 20, 2008.

Where is the 48 hour courtesy notice per Florida statute? Something smells fishy and I'm going to call them on it. I had enough of this crap with LBV years ago and it looks like I'm going to have to educate the new apartment manager.

Talk about pissing me off. Now I'm gonna have to lock up the ferocious kitteh and relocate her food and box to her "suite". She might just try to kill me.

Ugh! So NOT what I needed tonight. Azzhats - that's who is running the complex office.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:36 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------