This Page

has been moved to new address

Word to the Wise: Spam Commenters...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Word to the Wise: Spam Commenters...

I run a benevolent dictatorship here at Just Because...

I welcome conversations, points of view, etc. in my comments and I cherish my readers - namely because THEY rock. They are people I could easily hang out with, chat with, have a martini (or three) with, go shopping with - you name it.

However, with that being said, one thing I don't tolerate is SPAM Comments. Sure I wax poetic about Cash Back and things of that nature but after I EVALUATE the service. If I decide to give props, I will. However, I won't tolerate those that decide to use my comment box to publicize their service. You could have sent me an email first. That's why the email note is to your left. My email is fair game. But, since someone decided to pitch themselves in my comments with something that was so generic and not even targeted, rest assured that an email from this *ahem* commenter will go in the spam box if I feel it's needed. Playa - don't play the game if you don't know how.

Rule of this land - this blog, Just Because..., is my home - so spam commenters -respect the wench.

That's all.

*jumps off soapbox*

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:36 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------