This Page

has been moved to new address

How To Piss Off An Outlet Sales Associate...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, July 05, 2008

How To Piss Off An Outlet Sales Associate...

Blogging via bb but thought y'all would get a giggle.

My pic is about to be posted on some outlet stores dartboard due to me telling a customer

"Ahem... Gucci doesn't HAVE an outlet - its Gucci. As for Dior, you'd be better off passing on going to Lake Buena Vista's Dior outlet. You are not going to save much. Just go to the Millenia Mall"

And per my father's request, I've been ordered to tell you my remark about a pair of SWs I found "If my foot is numb, does the shoe fit?"

Yeal, Cinderella's stepsisters were on to something.

Posted by Lys :: 6:39 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------