This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh Travel Wise Readers, Can Ya Help A Gal Out?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Oh Travel Wise Readers, Can Ya Help A Gal Out?

As y'all know, my trip to Philly is tomorrow. As of 5:00, this gal will be makin' like a Flintstone and dashing for the airport immediately after the 9to5. That means that I'm packing TONIGHT. Of course I'm trying to hit the Carry-On Challenge and if you saw the normal arsenal I bring with, you'd laugh hysterically.

So, I turn to you, my dear readers, and ask - what are some of YOUR best packing tips?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:20 AM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------