This Page

has been moved to new address

The Achilles Shield - Saving Stilettos One By One...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Achilles Shield - Saving Stilettos One By One...


Yes, I know - one of those ideas where you think - a heel shield to protect my stiletto? Why didn't I think of that? Do you know how many heels, specifically the right heel, of my shoes are forever lost due to driving?

Well, I couldn't resist and I ordered the black crocodile one. I'll let you know how they work. I'm going to take them on a test drive.

Ba dum bum...

"I'm here all week folks. Stay for the borscht"*


*I know, I know. Utter corniness. Blame it on the lack of caffeine.

** Pic courtesy of The Achilles Shield

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:58 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------