This Page

has been moved to new address

My Weekend In Review....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, August 25, 2008

My Weekend In Review....

Let's see - I did NOTHING pressing except my homework assignments, namely watching the Eagles trounce the Patriots (and try to understand the game) and watch my Phillies fight valiantly against those pesky LA Dodgers.

Here's my question - why did my male friends never clue a gal into the fact that there are some crazy cute boys playing for these two teams? It makes sports appreciation oh so much more fun, no?

Now, let's see, there's an Eagles game while I'm in town AND a Flyers game. Wonder if I can persuade anyone to attend a game with moi... I'm sure I can pick up a round (or two).

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:01 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------