This Page

has been moved to new address

Brain, Barely Operational...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Brain, Barely Operational...

I have so much going on that my brain is in overdrive. I don't even know where to begin.

Well, last night I got word that my apartment complex lost my rent check. Can I say "ACK!" So, after having a Come to Jesus meeting with the assistant manager, all is right with the world, my rental history is not dinged and that is yet another sign that, perhaps, I should not renew my lease. So, with that, I'm moving in 144 days. Exactly where is unknown, but I've got 144 days to find a new spot and trust me when I say I have some ideas - just can't disclose here. I'm sure y'all understand. But when I can, trust me you are all at the top of the "gotta tell" list.

And, while we have countdowns, the bet has been issued. I had a reprieve of a week from Meowmix to get my affairs in order, but the gist is basically, she's put a gag order on me from meddling with my Nov. Philly trip. The wench is in control and, for once, it's not me. And the pot of gold at the end of the wager rainbow - a pair of shoes. No, not of the Loubou or Choo variety - she put the kibosh on that sucker - more like 9West, Steve Madden, etc. but still - Shoes! GAHHHHHHHHHH. How can I *not* win?

Basically, while I can utter a few "wishes", "things to do" and "places to go", I am NOT in control of my schedule. Part II of said bet: I cannot talk with Rifleman as that could be construed as meddling with said event unless it's for business reasons and with approval. She's the drill sergeant and I have to suppress my inner control freak from going "GAHHHHHHHHH" while trying to micromanage everything as I've been *ahem* known to do. That countdown - 58 days.

She thinks she's gonna win. Little does she know what this gal will do for a pair of shoes...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:30 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------