This Page

has been moved to new address

Giving The Blackberry The Wonk Eye...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Giving The Blackberry The Wonk Eye...

Earlier tonight, I went out with a friend and I was laughing about how it's been "crickets" with a certain individual recently but I shrugged my shoulders and laughed it off. Quite simply, I just channelled my inner Rhett and don't give a damn.

Earlier today, I sent a text to this particular individual (no, NOT Mr. Convenient - soooo dunzo with him) and the text warranted no response. Well, when I got home later tonight, I got engrossed in my second new fave show EVER (sorry Criminal Minds got bumped to third place), Leverage, checked my blackberry, exchanged a few texts with Meowmix and got on the 'puter. As I was starting to chill out, I remembered "Crap - I have 241 emails, I need to download that crap and rifle through it tomorrow." I download said emails and my blackberry is nice and shiny clean, perfect for tomorrow.

Then this is where it gets weird. The blackberry keeps losing signal and I reboot it. No big. Until the red light flashes SOS, then Xs then GSPS, then SOS and I see the red star on my email/text folder. So, I check - and it's a text from said individual with something that made this gal think that either this person might possibly be guilty of indulging in a drunk text or it's a text resending itself from 4 months ago and the blackberry is sick. If it is indeed from said individual, this person apparently is a fan of recycling - their text phrases, that is.

Let's just say, I'm wise to the kung fu... It's either that or my blackberry is possessed...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:39 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------