This Page

has been moved to new address

Holiday Mail Call, Round Two...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, December 05, 2008

Holiday Mail Call, Round Two...

Tis that time o' year, my friends... and since I faced my Post Office Box phobia once, I can surely do it twice..

Yup - you guessed it - Holiday Cards!

If you want a little holiday cheer and want to exchange holiday cards*, send your gal an email at justanothagal [at] gmail [dot] com with your address and intel** and you'll get a bit of holiday cheer in the mailbox. I'd send cocktails but you know with all those bans and whatnot, that can't be done. Just know that when it comes time to break out the holiday egg nog, just add an extra shot for you know who.

Happy Holidays!

*More legal mumbo jumbo: I can't guarantee that said cards may be truly politically correct. If you don't like Christmas (and I don't find a totally PC, non offensive card), please don't shoot me. Don't worry - no super religious cards. Just think of the blog and you already know my personality.

** Even MORE legal mumbo jumbo. Said addresses, names and information sent to the above email address shall be kept confidential and not released to any third party (in other words - I ain't gonna give anyone's information out to anyone :) Your gal has your back!)


[Photo courtesy of iStockPhoto.com]

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:15 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------