This Page

has been moved to new address

Ahhhh - The Joys of Home...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Ahhhh - The Joys of Home...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah - I know I should be packing like a fiend but the day to day has gotten in the way.  Working crazy mad hours had me about passin' out yesterday.  I just had no idea I was so exhausted.  The best thing Friday was seeing Wiggs & Shadow and Wiggy's reaction to me picking him up.  It was like he was doubtful that I'd pick him up.  Being without those two was a hard adjustment for me when I was traveling.  I've gotten use to the furbrats and their snoring.

So Tuesday (or Wednesday) is the last day at the 9to9.  I'm sad to be leaving some fabulous people behind but excited to see what is on the horizon.  The moving truck is here on Sunday and I should be Philly bound Monday if all goes well.

Ahhh - another milestone - those slimy rat bastid palmetto bugs in the car have been vanquished (or the lone survivor is hiding in fear).  I found them in the trunk and just ditched EVERYTHING I could, including some press kits from back in the day.  Oh my lord, I was so upset with myself - and even more upset when the slew of them attacked me like "Bitch, how dare you upset our home".  Mind you they crawled up through the Fred Flinstone Stiletto hole and just populated in the trunk.  I was terrified of going in there but once I started cleaning it out, it was like a madwoman took over and I just pushed on.  I know that sometimes I put off the hard stuff and I need to stop doing that and just face it head on.

Thursday, the car goes into the shop for a tune-up, oil change and H.'s uncle is going to make sure it gets detailed.  I'm sure I'll get a lecture but I owned up to the drama and I Found out that palmetto car attacks are quite common around here.

Now, I have 30 boxes that I have to get packed before tomorrow afternoon so if you don't mind, Let's just hope Wiggs doesn't try to "mark" the boxes. 


Posted by Lys :: 9:21 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------