This Page

has been moved to new address

The Moving Train Comes To An Abrupt Halt...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, October 03, 2009

The Moving Train Comes To An Abrupt Halt...

Seriously, outside of the chaos of boxes, I have so much to do and I'm at a standstill to do two important things until I unpack EVERYTHING just to find A) My Car Title and B) My Social Security Card.  See, I never keep my title in my car and I never keep my SS Card in my wallet - and now I'm regretting both [responsible] decisions.

I can't get my new plates or my license without either item.  So, back to unpacking I go.  Seriously - will it ever effin' end.  Let's hope it's where I think it is - in one of my many "Important papers" expandable files that I start each year and hang on to "just in case".  And, those files are in one of the many (remaining) boxes that are in my den just waiting for me to unpack.  If I can't find either, I'll be going insane getting duplicates of each.  Oy Vey - someone pass the Morgan.

*sigh*


Posted by Lys :: 11:21 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------