This Page

has been moved to new address

Obsessed With: Christian Louboutin Coral Platform Pump…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Obsessed With: Christian Louboutin Coral Platform Pump…

I think this pump has officially replaced my quest for Brian Atwood’s Maniac Nude Pump.  Hell, I’m in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this Coral Platform Pump from Christian Louboutin.  Coral is one of those colors I love – not quite red, not quite pink – totally off the beaten path.

How I will score these lovelies, I’m not quite sure – but I will have those in the closet in my size before the end of the summer.  I wonder if the Saks in Philly carries these or will a trip to NYC be in a gal’s near future…

Christian Louboutin Platform Pump

CL-CoralPlatformPumps

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:58 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------