This Page

has been moved to new address

We Interrupt Regularly Scheduled Programming To Bring You A Very Special Story…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

We Interrupt Regularly Scheduled Programming To Bring You A Very Special Story…

I know, you are thinking “WHAT PROGRAMMING LYS?!?!?  YOU HAVEN’T POSTED HERE IN DECADES” but, I have to confess, I have been posting over HERE on the regular and I’ll be posting here at Just Because… regarding what’s been going on in the personal end of things in a hot minute but indulge me for a sec, please :)

This segment just ran on the news this morning and I wanted to share it with y’all.  As you know, CK is like one of my older brothers.  I know we’ve talked about him from time to time.    We have been friends for what seems like forever and through the ups and downs of life, the crew knows that we can always count on him for support, a helping hand and a listening ear.  Heck, when I first moved here to Philly, who was here to help unload the moving truck – CK.  He’s a good guy and this piece on Action News 6 sums it up – check it out.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 2:21 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------