This Page

has been moved to new address

Questionnaire Time...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Questionnaire Time...

Interesting Questionnaire that I got on GrownUpGirlie.

What color is most reflective of you? I never really thought about this - I'd have to say a deep plum or burgundy. I've always loved purple since I was a child and have a penchant for those great fall colors. I'm not a pastel type of gal (well.. Sometimes ;))

How did you get the idea for your journal name? It just hit me - Out of the Blue.. I didn't want to be too silly, too pretentious, etc. Just wanted to be me :)

What time were you born? My mom says 8:21 a.m., my birth certificate says differently - 8:13 a.m. I'll go with the state's determination.

What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? Right now I'm listening to this awesome 80's dance station:
Live365-80's Dancin. Awesome dance mixes!!

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Umm.. Nope - George Clooney is still alive and kickin'..

What color underwear are you wearing? Black.

Do you want a baby? Eventually, just not right now. My kitten would not take too kindly.

What does your dad do for a living? My dad is a cost accounting manager.

What does your mom do for a living? How about drive me crazy? Seriously, she's a magazine publisher, a wedding planner and also owns an ad agency.

What is your pet's name? I have one kitten, Shadow.

What color are your bedsheets? A gray and lavender print.

What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? 269

What was the last concert you attended? Locally: One of my artists but, since it was my client, it doesn't count. The one before that was an excursion to NYC and Philly to see George Lamond and a bunch of other freestyle faves.


Who was with you? My best bud, Meowmix, my friend D. and her hubby

What was the last movie you saw? Honestly, I don't know… DVD had to be Queen of the Damned. I love Stuart Townsend in that movie. DVD that's in my DVD right now is I think Sex & The City, Season 1.

Who do you dislike most at this moment? Me? Dislike someone.. Check my previous entries - it hasn't changed *LOL*

What food are you craving right now? FOOD - hell gimme an ice coffee from Starbucks. I'll be a very happy gal.

Did you dream last night? No. I don't even remember sleeping. That's how crazy it is.

What was the last tv show you watched? Hmmmm.. that would have to be a rerun of New York Undercover *LOL* - Tivo thought I "might enjoy" it. How considerate *LOL*

What is your fave piece of jewelry? These earrings I bought in Philadelphia. They are bronze chandeliers and so exotic looking.

What is to the left of you? A pile of papers I have to go through. Ugghhhhh...

What was the last thing you ate? DOH - Ice Coffee. People I'm going to start a new diet - called "Iced Coffee for Life".

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? It's a toss up between my boy J. and my friend F.

Write a song lyric that's in your head? "Naughty Girls Need Love Too" - because that was just on that radio station a few minutes ago - I feel the need to spike my hair, toss on some big earrings, heels and jeans and dance around the living room. OK - reality check.. 80's is over...

Who last imed you? I don't really IM.

Where is your significant other right now? What significant other - I don't have time right now *LOL* and plus - I'm too picky.

Do you have a crush? Only the unattainable Georges, George Clooney & George Eads. Other than that - I'm too busy.

What shampoo do you use?
Jonathan Product Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner. It's amazing - can't rave ENOUGH about his product line, and my hair has never been in such good condition as it is now. Thanks Jonathan!

When was the last time you cut your hair? A few months ago - cutting my own bangs doesn't count, right? If that's the case, it would have been last week *LOL*

Are you on any meds? Just Advil & Skelaxin when needed…. Damn stress...

Do you have a mental disease? No - as far as I am aware. The voices in my head tell me differently.

What shirt are you wearing? Brown blouse with a black tank and those cute brown sandals. :) Hey the shirt and shoes had to coordinate. Fashionista Rule 1.3285 Check your manuals

What time is it? Late enough...

What color is your razor? Doh! Purple!

What is your fave frozen treat? Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt or Haggan Daz's Crème Brulee.

Are you sexy? My acting professor once told me that my role was of a grandmother in I think it was A Glass Menagerie. When I was done with my performance, he yelled at me and said "You are supposed to act OLD, you still have this whole sexy vibe going on. Stop!". I never forgot that. So, I think I have my moments, like everyone else does.

What's your favorite shopping store? For Shoes -
Nine West - For Makeup - Sephora. I absolutely love Newport-News, but I also am starting to like some of the fashions I have found at Lane Bryant, Target and of course Spiegel!

Are you thirsty? Right now I'm imagining a nice tall cold ICE COFFEE! Wonder if I can run to Starbucks.. Hmmm..

Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? I n due time I guess. I escaped being married to someone we'll just say, it wasn't worth it. How I stayed with him as long as I did I don't know, but we're both different people and have moved on. Maybe the right one is out there, just haven't run into him yet ;)

Your Turn!! :)

Posted by Lys :: 12:21 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------