This Page

has been moved to new address

Goals...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Goals...


So I've decided for my first goal, should I use my new gym membership for 3 times in one week, I am going to reward myself with a "milestone" present. See, for me and my workaholic self to leave my office to actually GET to the gym is a BIG thing. Never mind the new gym clothes I bought today. Never mind the spiffy gym bag that I have or my beautiful iPod shuffle that will play my favorite dance tunes while I walk "1,000" miles like that stupid song from the 90's. I need something that will spur me to use the gym more than ONCE a week.

I am not a J.Lo fan by any means, but on seeing this necklace, I did the requisite, "I Want" "I Need" "I have to HAVE"... and I will have before I set sail on my cruise in November. In order to get it in time I will have to accomplish my goal by Oct. 3, by my timeline.

I still have yet to see the movie (I hear its good) but I can't bring myself to see another "Gigli" mess. I just don't like her. But I LOVE the necklace!!!

Then, after the necklace I can figure out my next goal.. like the new Guess purse or a cute pair of NineWest shoes. :)


Posted by Lys :: 1:43 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------