This Page

has been moved to new address

Be Still My Heart...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, October 03, 2005

Be Still My Heart...




Isn't this just GORGEOUS? I'm not sure if it's "cruise worthy" but it merits another look.

I am finding myself "looking" for new "discoveries" more often, in anticipation for the cruise. I bought new sandals at Nine West for what I thought was a bargain. I then walked through Macy's and lo and behold, there are my sandals 25% off that price. I absolutely LOVED the sandals and had to have them in the brown. So this week, this gal is returning first pair and keeping the Macy's bargain. Wonder if their bronze bag is on sale, because "bronze is the new black" according to the tabloids ;)

I'm starting to get excited. Exactly 1 month from today, this gal will be floating to the Bahamas sipping a decadent drink on the Lido deck and catching a sun[burn]tan. With my irish/indian blood, it’s a whole turn into a lobster issue, before I'm a beautiful shade of bronze. And, may I add, the bronze is short-lived before the spray tan in a bottle starts to be utilized again. Being that I live in Florida, how sad is it that my schedule is so packed that I'm a perpetual ringer for Casper the friendly ghost?


Ahhhh... Let the countdown begin!





Posted by Lys :: 6:54 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------