This Page

has been moved to new address

Lovely...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Lovely...


I was out with a friend of mine last night and, after leaving a Xmas party, we got into a conversation about how everything you learn about dating, Sex & The City nails it on the head. Being that H. is her cousin, the topic eventually came up. We discussed my last convo with him and how he remarked how I should just get married. I told her that I had to remind him how HE couldn't tame me, and I refuse to settle or compromise myself for any man. She then reminded me of an episode where Carrie goes to see Mr. Big at his engagement party and says:

Carrie: Your girl is lovely, Hubble.
Big: I don't get it.
Carrie: And you never did.

We both agreed that J., his new wife, could be described as lovely, just not fully aware of his deception or issues. He's her problem now and I hate to say it, but I miss his family more than I will ever miss him.

Sometimes, life is truly an adventure and you never know what will cross your path, right? Like Carrie also said: "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone -- just as wild -- to run with."

Posted by Lys :: 7:03 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------