This Page

has been moved to new address

4 Things...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, February 27, 2006

4 Things...

Thanks to Grown-Up Girlie, here's an interesting little Meme...

4 Jobs in my Life
- Publicist
- Paralegal
- Cable Theft Coordinator (Don't ask - just remember, next time you want to fiddle with the box for some free Pay Per View & channels, remember this phrase - FEDERAL OFFENSE! So if the cable guy knocks, much like the movie The Ring, bad things willllll happen)
- Waitress

4 Films I could see a million times
- I Capture the Castle
- One Fine Day
- The First Wives Club
- My Best Friend's Wedding

4 Places I lived at
- Orlando, Florida
- Derry, New Hampshire
- Lawrence, Massachusetts
- Chicopee, Massachusetts

4 TV Series I really like to watch
- C.S.I.
- Boston Legal
- Grey's Anatomy
- What Not To Wear

4 Places I've spent my holidays (I'm guessing Holidays = vacations because if it's a holiday, wouldn't one normally be home or with family?)
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Los Angeles, California
- Nassau, Bahamas

4 Favorite Foods
- Ice Coffee, Ice Coffee, Ice Coffee Ice Coffee (wait - I have to have 4 different things.. Well then.. They should ask 4 Different types of Starbucks ;) )
- Cobb Salad
- Arroz Con Pollo (Gringa Style *LOL*)
- Panang Duck/Chicken (Thai)

4 Websites I visit every day
- My Bank Websites (USAA.com & SunTrust.com) - Need to keep an eye on where my money is
- Various blogs on my Bloglines (too many to mention, but I can think of 10 off the bat that I read daily!)
- The News up north (Projo.com and MassLive.com) Need to make sure my friends and family are not in the papers.
- FatWallet.com before any online shopping may occur - (again - money theme. Show Me The $$$).

4 Places I'd love to be right now (instead of *here*)
Anywhere? Wait an actual place.. Hmmmm.
- Philly
- Los Angeles (need some good shopping!)
- Ireland
- Egypt (always wanted to go there)

Ok - who's next?!?!?!

Posted by Lys :: 9:38 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------