This Page

has been moved to new address

40's Time Warp...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

40's Time Warp...


Ok - I just had to share... this is my 1940's time warp car from hell. Hertz decided to be so kind and upgrade me to a brand new Chevy HHR. I spent more time reading the car manual to find the buttons for the gas tank, windows (they were by the stick shift), etc. and it wasn't even MY car. Not only that - it takes a hell of an amount of gas. Needless to say, I will NOT be getting one of these Dick Tracy cars any time soon... Oh - and when you are driving pretty speedy down 93 because you should have been on 495 - the car shakes...

Yeah - thanks for the upgrade, Hertz - next time I'll just take the Ford Focus or pregnant rollerskate ;)

Posted by Lys :: 11:02 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------