This Page

has been moved to new address

Holiday Shopping In Full Effect...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Holiday Shopping In Full Effect...

Remind me to hug EBates ... today they had a "Cyber-Thursday" where, essentially, all of their cash back percentages were way above the other two. While it was only for 8 hours, this gal crammed in a ton of holiday shopping. My wallet is screaming in horror, but I crossed a bunch of peeps off my list. Now, I only have a few stragglers left, and I'm going to marinate and think on theirs.

One thing about online shopping - they will ship, wrap and send it all for you. Thank you to whoever invented online shopping. If only I could actually see the look on my friends' faces *LOL* now THAT would be classic.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:51 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------