This Page

has been moved to new address

Latest Finds...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Latest Finds...

Just a few things I'm obsessed with this week...

This Top from FashionOverdose.com (and, thanks to PrettyPear, if you use the code FOD15AFF, you get 15% off. )


This gorgeous Square Ladle. Yes, I know, my kitchen is well stocked but it still doesn't help when I'm watching the FoodNetwork's All Star Desserts and Michael Chiarello is making Apple Claufuti using this ladle. And, much like last week's must buy of a lemon press thanks to Guy Fiori, I am in lust with this ladle. I love things that are not your standard utensil... it gives a kitchen more character, don't ya think?


This Clutch. I'm becoming a fan of the clutch bag and this one just screams my name. Should I be afraid that there is a Bakers across the street from the apartment?


This Gorgeous Glass & Copper Hurricane Holder. I know I know - Stay AWAY from Pier1. I'm trying.

Well, 2 out of 4 ain't bad... you can guess which two made my visa cry this evening...



Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 10:19 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------