This Page

has been moved to new address

Fashionable yet Financially Savvy...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, May 04, 2007

Fashionable yet Financially Savvy...

Like I've stressed here, shoes are not only my downfall but my passion. Spending $700+ plus for a pair of shoes is not, however, in the cards for this gal. Nor do I work in Fashion nor did I have any artists that might have been gifted the mecca of all shoe meccas - Christian Louboutins... I guess CL's would be the Manolos of today's Carrie Bradshaw. Either way, I've resolved that before I turn 40, one day I will have a pair of CLs... just not now.

Now - these two looks I love...

These Christian Louboutin Peep Toe Slides..




And here are my Nine West versions (minus the red sole)...




These CL lovelies made me drop in my tracks when I saw these and I HAD to have them... But NOT at that price...




SO, instead, I have these.. Nine West's version WITH the red sole..




Nine West definitely has the look for less. Tell me these shoes don't make a man drop to his knees... I rest my case..

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 4:48 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------