This Page

has been moved to new address

OBSESSED WITH: Urban Decay's Primer Potion...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, May 03, 2007

OBSESSED WITH: Urban Decay's Primer Potion...

Living in Florida has taught me a few things - not only do you have to watch out for gators crossing the road, but during the summer, your makeup will melt, eyeshadow might disappear and foundation - who wears foundation in July/August - tinted moisturizer, perhaps but no foundation. Not to mention, my hair will always poof up by midday in the summer (tho not as much since I've been using Jonathan Product - thank god)..

I came across this little lovely a couple weeks ago and, after a long test run, can I tell you my eye shadow has some serious staying uumphh! Urban Decay's Primer Potion is like a little genie in a bottle making sure that the eye makeup stays until YOU decide it needs to go. While its a tad more expensive than I would want to spend, you only need a little bit! Plus the bottle looks very cute on a vanity...

Now, if they only made a Bare Escentuals that would survive in the heat and humidity of Florida's summer, I would be a very happy gal indeed..

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:41 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------