This Page

has been moved to new address

Quatro de Mayo...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, May 04, 2007

Quatro de Mayo...

I'm starting off the Cinco de Mayo (or Cinco de Mayonnaise as mah boy Alex would say) holiday right.. I had a little left over Jose Cuervo Golden Margaritas from last week's cocktail party and I have a confession. In my 35 years, I have NEVER had a Margarita. Why - they just never appealed to me. When SL & my friend Les told me that I HAD to try it, I figured I'd save it til the weekend. There was only one big glass left, but it was mine, ALL mine. And you know what - this stuff ROCKS!

I normally prefer my Cuervo straight just like my friend Albee taught me - no frilly stuff, no lemon, no salt, etc. but this was VERY tasty. And, since I got it at Costco - it was about $17 for a 1.75 l bottle. Not bad at all. And, what a way to kick off the holiday... my girls would be proud!

"Oh Bartender..."

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 11:34 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------