This Page

has been moved to new address

Fashion Fanatic...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, August 17, 2007

Fashion Fanatic...


Mr. Tivo deserves a raise - it gave me a little surprise this evening - the new special - Fashion Fanatic with Stacy London of What Not To Wear fame. Tonight's episode - SHOES AND BAGS. This program was clearly meant for moi.

So - I have a new appreciation for all things Manolo, Choo and Christian Louboutin. Many of these chic lovelies are made mostly by hand and are timeless and classic, hence the higher price tag. There is a HUGE difference between an $800 shoe and it's $80 "copy", especially with how long it lasts, the fit and the feel. Quality over quantity, right? I still love my Nine West though, even more than Steve Madden in terms of comfort, at least for me.

Also, can you believe there is plastic surgery for feet - OUCH! Injections of "pillows" under the balls of the foot - are you flippin' kidding me??? I don't know if I'd EVER get that.

While I'm no Carrie Bradshaw and I am not able afford those CLs JUST yet, you know I'm determined now.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:54 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------