This Page

has been moved to new address

Hollywood Hair...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hollywood Hair...

Lately, I've had pretty decent hair days thanks to my Jonathan volumizer spray, but in honor of the impending Philly visit (5 days people, 5 days!!), I decided the time had come to get a haircut. The last haircut was right before the housewarming party in April so it's been some time. My hair had gotten long and, while I have a habit of snipping at the bangs, I knew I had to get my look together before I head up north.

Today I had an eyebrow wax & hair cut scheduled at my favorite place, Fringe Salon in Altamonte. Karrie over there is THE BEST. This gal is so down to earth, does what looks good for the client and LISTENS to the client's input. It's rare for me to find a hairdresser like that. I'm very picky. The same about my eyebrow person.

Normally for my brows, I just go to the Regis place at the mall and $15 later I'm out of there looking less like an overgrown Brooke Shields. However, this time I decided to one stop shop today and got my brows done at Fringe as well. Val over there is an artist. She told me that an arch (you know the sharp Model-esque brow arch) is not supposed to look right on me. She actually played around with them and I love it.

Now with the hair - can I tell you it is much shorter than when I went in and I don't look like a beach ball. I have to look good for photos, right?? Tonight, Karrie put some curls in there to spice it up - not something I normally do with the flat iron but I LOVE it!! She kept calling it "Hollywood Hair". I joked that it was "publicist hair".

Hope Philly's ready for it!!! Now to start packing...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:45 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------