This Page

has been moved to new address

Measurement of Class...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, August 20, 2007

Measurement of Class...

OK. I'm ranting so be prepared. Tonight I hit up TarJay for some needed supplies like cat litter, a new cat scratching box (cuz furball is now sharpening her claws on the CARPET) fabulous flats on sale and some Blister Block. I'm going through the long line and, mind you its packed already with parents buying last minute school supplies, and this woman and her younger daughter were in front of me with perhaps 3 items. The woman was in her late 30s/40s and the daughter appeared to be at least 18/20. (She could have been younger but with the amount of caked on Wet 'n Wild makeup and clothes better suited for the club on BOTH of them, the jury's still out.)

The cashier rings up the 3 or so small items in their shopping cart and what do these two characters do. Walk off LEAVING the cart behind blocking everyone. We're near the cart stand so it would be RIGHT ON THEIR WAY OUT. The poor cashier looked at them, looked at the car, looked at the line that was snaked behind me and then I opened my big mouth. I told the mother that she forgot her cart and could be so kind as to not make Jose return HER cart.

The #*!#* had the nerve to suck her teeth in and roll her eyes at me. Bad move. As she's begrudgingly moving her cart while her kid talks wildly in spanish calling me a puta, my response to Jose "Some people don't have an iota of manners and class. Before her club kid calls me a whore again, both of them better check themselves first"

Important lessons for these two:

1) You never know who speaks or understands what language you might be cursing in.

2) Laziness gets you nowhere.

3) If you are going to talk crap, be prepared to back it up.

Obviously the daughter learned her behavior from her mother and her mother should know that behavior is unacceptable.
The mother's response to above: more eyeballing and mega attitude. She moved quickly out of the store when I didn't back down and gave it right back

Takes all kinds I guess.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 7:50 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------