This Page

has been moved to new address

They Tried To Make Me Go To Rehab...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, August 30, 2007

They Tried To Make Me Go To Rehab...

I need intervention - from the crackberry. It conked out last night to where it won't even retrieve my emails. It even sent me a nasty email saying it won't. For the record, let me say it has NOTHING to do with me dropping it at the airport. Nor did it have anything to do with the shock of the NJClubCharacters that I took photos of. Nor did it have anything to do with the constant abuse that it gets from my email on the daily.

Sadly, today I keep finding myself looking at it in the hopes that it will miraculously come to life... to "take me back" if you will. And it won't comply. It won't retrieve email and now I have to go to the Crackberry aka AT&T Wireless store tonight to have it jumpstarted to get my email working again. They are going to laugh at me. They are going to know that jumpstarting this blackberry might actually make me be NICE.

But seriously, those instructions on how to operate this thing are in some other language that any normal blond cannot understand...

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 12:18 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------