This Page

has been moved to new address

This is Why It Pays to Modify Car Rental Reservations...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

This is Why It Pays to Modify Car Rental Reservations...

Traveling 101... know that the companies will always drop prices when it comes to rental cars.

When I first planned the Philly trip - I did a reserve on a car it it came to $364.00. I have a fabulous plan through Hertz so I really won't go anywhere else. I get a discount, my car's ready and under a special canopy and everyone is always super nice - love the Hertz Gold.

Well, a few weeks ago, I ran the scenario again and it was $257 for the Toyota Corolla for the 4+ days I'm there. OK - that's fine.

Last week, something told me to run it AGAIN - like a slot machine the price dropped to $201.

Today, driving into the 9to5, a thought came out of nowhere with "Check the Hertz reservation again & modify". Today's price of the car - $159. Yeah ummm... I'll take it! That's a savings of $205 from the original quote!!!

And who said that The Secret doesn't work ... put it out there and it will come back to you...

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:25 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------