This Page

has been moved to new address

Everything Happens For a Reason...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Everything Happens For a Reason...

Y'all know that I have little to no tact. I also don't suffer fools lightly. Some may see me as assertive. Some may see me as aggressive. And, there are some who see me as an attitude waiting to erupt. I know this. I'm working on it - a work in progress I like to think.

Today was a crazy day and I kept thinking must not miss the flight. Must get there early... Blah blah blah. However it all started with me crashing on the couch and falling asleep until 7 AM!!! I still had to finish packing. I still had to go to the 9to5. I still had to prep the cat and spiff up the house for my gal who is watching Shadow.

I get to leave work early, go back home and I'm only running about 20 minutes behind. Then I get stuck in traffic. Then the driver in the long term parking lot was a trainee and stopped at EVERY STOP and waited for about 5 min at each even though noone was there. Then I arrived at the AirTran terminal.

Let me say I *heart* AirTran. I rarely have a problem and they are a good bunch of folks. Well that was until I met the skycab from hell who (1) was a fool; (2) needed a woman to kick his napoleon compex behind and (3) made me want to, as one of my mother's friends would say, rip his heart out through the throat. The man ooozed vile dog 'tude. I don't like chauvanistic men at all.

I asked him where do I check the bags since I already checked in online. He responded by screaming "You're LATE. Go inside and do it there!!" First of all I waited 4 min for him to tell me that which, in turn, made me LATE. Secondly, I was gonna rip into him but instead said in front of everyone that he wasn't even worth the time to acknowledge and the hand went up and I sailed inside redder than red. I was heated. How DARE he talk to anyone like that.

The gals* inside knew who I was talking about and the supervisor kindly put me on a later direct flight to Philly (the one I originally wanted but didn't want to pay big bucks for. I got this tix at $49 each way + tax). I am still getting there at the same time. No Atlanta for me. I got lucky and next time I will be early.

Perhaps I should thank the vile one. Nah. I'll just get a coffee and relax while reading Instyle. That man will meet karma one day, hopefully sooner than later.

*One of the girls told me that the vile one says very inappropriate things to her. I told her to report it because AirTran doesn't need an employee like that. Another girl called him a pig. Karma needs to **tchslap him soon!!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:45 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------