This Page

has been moved to new address

Random Observations from a Jersey "Club"...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Random Observations from a Jersey "Club"...

So tonight, we went to a club in Deptford, NJ which will remain unnamed... but according to all reports - it's a pretty hoppin' joint...

Now - I'm one to people watch... I find it amusing and wonder sometimes what possesses people to act a fool. Tonight, however, takes the cake... (and there are Photos)...


Obviously, I did not drink enough. Photos forthcoming... Right now I need to burn the above mental images out of my mind...

:::UPDATE:::


I promised pics and here they are (with captions...)
This is what we encountered when we arrived. I think if you look hard enough you might see DaBrat in there...

The Banquette Girls...

The guy in the red shirt on the far left was the one who had the best view and went home with all his money...



On the left was "Tramp Stamp" and next to her is Chick Without a Pole. If that gal channelled her inner Sofie B. Hawkin "I Touch Myself" ONE more time, I swear one of us would have knocked her the hell off that banquette. She was also very adept at the Rafter Dance, grinding up against the banquette and shooting down Deptford Gotti and Suit Boy...


Here's the Hyena Pack circlin' for the night...


Note the boy in the suit next to the checkered shirt guy - that was the babyfaced guy of above who ended up with a gal that had to be around 40ish...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 4:08 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------