This Page

has been moved to new address

Derailed by... Rain?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Derailed by... Rain?

It's pouring like a **** today. The rain is coming down in furious sheets of water and I'm not a gal to really drive in such horrid weather. I would even think that while it's not a hurricane, it sure as heck looks like one. The window outside of the apartment is like looking out from in back of a waterfall. So, needless to say - no farmer's market today. I'll just have to pay a bit higher prices at Publix for my produce and I'll probably depart when the weather calms down a bit.. now if only I can find an umbrella...

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 2:19 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------