This Page

has been moved to new address

Word to the Wise...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Word to the Wise...

For the most part, I run an even keel ship when it comes to comments and rarely moderate. I originally put comment moderation in place to deflect spam bots, family members and some of my crazy friends who love to post anonymously (also it sates the control freak in me). However, I do feel the need to remind everyone that this is really a benevolent dictatorship, key term: dictatorship, as this is my blog. And my decision to reject any comment is my choice and final.

Also - let me stress that I REFUSE to let my blog be a forum for someone to attack a blog reader of mine. SO - let this be a stern warning to not use my comments as a method of attack, either on myself or my blog readers. And, to the person who decided to play blog drama queen - either play nicely in the sandbox or don't let the door hit you on the butt on your way out.

And how was your day?

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 4:10 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------