This Page

has been moved to new address

Couch Be Damned...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Couch Be Damned...

There is something to be said for this couch - it's not the most comfy one I've been on but dammit if I don't crash when I stretch out on it... I wonder if perhaps its because of my lack of sleep of the week before.

The other thing I need to state: I'm going on 26 hours without coffee - why, because I can't MAKE coffee. Nor have I departed the house today to possibly go grab an ice coffee. My goal next week is to try and make decent coffee. For now, I'll deal with my iced green tea - and to quote Scarlett O'Hara: "Tomorrow's Another Day" or whatever it was she said... I'll think that the lack of caffeine is the reason for today's delirium.

Tomorrow - super big day planned. I'm going to attempt to go pick up a few things to maybe decorate the apartment for Halloween. The furball has been playing fort with a new box that came with a gorgeous blue leather jacket that I *had* to have a few weeks ago. Leather in Florida - what the heck was I thinking.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend...

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 9:54 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------