This Page

has been moved to new address

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, October 29, 2007

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me...

That was the JAM back in the day.

OK - on to business. I know I know - I promised to not be snarky today and I'm not. However, this isn't the fluffy feel good post. I need your help with something. Basically, I've checked my side bar - those little bars called Site Meter, Stat Counter, etc. and I noticed something that has me a tad disturbed.

I adore anyone who reads this blog, however, there seems to be someone showin' way too much blog adoration for me NOT to notice - and also prompting me to slowly back away and wonder if there is such a thing as a "blog restraining order". I know I'm thrilling *insert eye roll here* but not enough to warrant 1 hour 7 minutes and 49 seconds of marinating on this blog's archives again and again and again. W.T.?????? and all this specific blog activity comes from ONE ISP - who checks it two, three, four times daily.

I run a dictatorship over here, albeit it a benevolent one, and my opinions are my own and uncensored. So, IMO, this one cyber person is vereeeeeeeeeeeeee curious - so much so that I'm basically ready to put it out there to say "Hey - You - Buddy - Yeah You - I SEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

OK - so, now that I'm spooked - I reach out to you my kind blog readers/blog holders - does anyone know of any good ISP tracking/blocking software because, clearly, extreme measures need to be taken. Or else I'm going to pull my hair out and start looking over my shoulder. And with these heels that I often wear, if I'm looking backwards, I might trip right on the leg of my pants.

Thanks in advance!!!

And to keep with the mood - Rockwell circa 1984 with "Somebody's Watching Me"...

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:18 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------