This Page

has been moved to new address

Time to Put Up or Shut Up...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Time to Put Up or Shut Up...

Well, I've decided what I want for my big ticket item. Forget Tiffanys (well, I will drop by but the consensus seems to be "eeeehhhh"). I've decided that my big gal purchase won't be that Gucci bag I've been coveting or the Cole Haan bag that's ready to take a restraining order out on me. It's going to be a great pair of shoes. My guess is that it will be either the Manolo Mary Janes or a pair of Christian Louboutins. I've been feeling them up way too often when I trot through Neimans or Saks and I think it's time to either put up or shut up.

So I have started the CL/Manolo fund. Before I can purchase, however, I have to pay down the credit card, stop robbing Peter to pay Paul and finally finish up the emergency fund. I'm guessing I'll be able to get it completed prior to Grammy time. (And to wear a pair for the actual trip to LA for Grammys - priceless).

Will keep you updated as it progresses. Now I need to go find some ticker bar somewhere (or perhaps just a bar).

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 4:39 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------