This Page

has been moved to new address

Clue A Gal In Please...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Clue A Gal In Please...

Okay - before any of you shoot me, I need your assistance with understanding something. I'm about to commit the utter fashion SIN, but I turn to you for some sort of explanation/ reasoning/ or just to yell and tell me "WTF is WRONG with you".

Outside of Breakfast at Tiffany's and the Legally Blonde revival, seriously - what is the draw of Tiffany & Co.? I really do want to know and understand. From their website, I see a few, imo, overpriced silver pieces that I like, but nothing that I WANT, if that makes sense. I haven't been in the Millennia Mall store since it opened and don't know if it warrants a field trip. Sure the little blue box is pretty and all, but pretty much it comes with a bigger price tag than if you bought something similar at another jeweler.

So, comment me and clue me into something I'm obviously missing. Perhaps it's because I never bought anything there nor had exes gift me anything from there (there was never a Tiffany & Co. in W. Mass). I'm thinking about perhaps buying myself something nice in the jewelry realm next year. Should Tiffany & Co. be on the "consideration list" and why?

Thank you in advance.

~She who is CLUELESS about Tiffany & Co.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 12:29 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------