This Page

has been moved to new address

I Had To Have It...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I Had To Have It...

Like Sarah Jessica Parker says, "I had to have it" and I finally bought COVET - my new signature scent. It's different than Lovely in many ways but its something that truly is moi. I like to change perfumes every so often and I've been sniffing this one since it was released as I was hesitant to purchase it. Just wish the price was lower - ouch!

Now I have to find a good purse size atomizer - the bottle is a tad clunky and my purse is heavy enough. Any suggestions?

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 3:56 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------