This Page

has been moved to new address

Something To Ponder...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Something To Ponder...

Tonight as I was picking up a gift, I dropped by the new Tuesday Morning near the Millenia Mall (home of uber swanky stores i.e. Dior, Gucci, Neimans, interspersed with Macy*s, Bloomies, Williams Sonoma, etc.). So its a pretty upscale shopping area here along with Ikea, DSW, Super Target, etc.

The sign greeting me upon entering Tuesday Morning:"No Weapons Allowed In Store"

Are you flippin' kidding me?? *sigh* Buddy Dyer and the Orlando PD need to get their collective butts whipped into shape as our crime rate obviously is not declining. The store management is obviously hoping that the criminal element will see the sign and go "Hold up. I need to go put my [insert weapon of choice here] back in the car"

Welcome to Orlando Folks!!

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:46 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------