This Page

has been moved to new address

Southern Living, Watch Out... There's A New Decorator in Town

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, October 15, 2007

Southern Living, Watch Out... There's A New Decorator in Town

Most of my home decorating came from Pier1, Crate & Barrel,and Southern Living. Scatter a few finds among them that I discovered either online, at Tuesday Morning or Home Goods and, if I may say so myself, I have a pretty nicely decorated apartment. Well, HSN is threatening to derail my hard work.

HSN joined forces with the ultimate event planner,
Colin Cowie and I'm sitting here with mouth agape looking at all of the gorgeous pieces. Colin is often on The Early Show, Oprah, his parties are featured on the pages of InStyle and he used to have a show on the WE network called Everyday Elegance. Colin's book, Effortless Elegance with Colin Cowie, was the first cookbook/entertaining book I ever bought (and this was when I DIDN'T cook a/k/a "The Mark Years"). My debit card is going to seek a restraining order if I even think of it. I will upload some pics tomorrow. Of course he will be on this week but curiosity got the best of me.

I wonder, can a gal have too much glassware or china??


UPDATE: OK, g'head and send me to the stocks. I succumbed but, in my defense, there were two pieces that I loved and one was selling out quickly (They were talking about putting cranberries in the bottom of the beverage server and infusing vodka.. hmmm).. anyways, these two lovely items are on their way to me. No coupons, but I did get 5% cash back. There were so many more things, but I am going to wait - if anything it inspired me on how to use my existing items - which is one thing his show always seemed to do. Y'all may giggle at my shopping/window shopping/browsing, but often that gives me ideas to use existing items already in my possession.


Etched Beverage Server (note it is now sold out *phew - just in time*) I was looking at one at Sur La Table that was for a bit more and wasn't as classy looking. I much prefer this one.


Etched Dessert Bowls (putting these against my white dishes will be so elegant - love them!)

Thankfully, all this browsing, etc. has given me the kick in the butt to finish up decorating this apartment and finally put up some damn curtains.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:31 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------