This Page

has been moved to new address

The Tale Of A Gal And Her Mocha...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Tale Of A Gal And Her Mocha...

Picture this...

After a long day today, and a so-so case of the blahs, a trip to Barnes & Noble was in order. I wanted to pick up Wicked, browse through the magazines and, perhaps, grab a Toasted Marshmallow Mocha (if you haven't tried it - you must!). I miss losing myself in the pages of a good novel - time is just never there for me to really get into a book. So, I figured tonight was a good excuse.

I get home, finish dinner, curl up on the couch with my Venti Toasted Marshmallow Mocha and my new shiny green copy of Wicked and...


Wait for it...



Wait for it...



Wait for it...



I SPILLED THE TOASTED MARSHMALLOW MOCHA ALL OVER MY OFF WHITE RUG!!!!!!!

So far, I have gone through 3/4 of a roll of big Brawny towels and one of those Woolite pods. I think I got most of it, however, I'll see more in the morning. Sadly there isn't a ton of lighting in the living room. Shadow even came over to supervise, quickly stuck her paw in some mocha spot on the rug I hadn't gotten to yet [her way of saying "Momma - you missed a spot" perhaps?] and proceeded to give her seal of approval at how well the mocha was made. I'm glad she got to enjoy it. I was able to get 4 sips before I spilled ALL of it everywhere. ***sigh*** Anyone have any suggestions for getting any residual out of the carpet??

The book... that can wait for later - when I can handle a book and a coffee at the same time.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:53 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------