This Page

has been moved to new address

OhMiGod, OhMiGod You Guys!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

OhMiGod, OhMiGod You Guys!

All week I have been unable to get this song (and soundtrack) out of my head (thanks MTV) but they just started posting this on YouTube. As I'll be transferring my Tivo'd copy to DVD (if I can figure out that daggone DVD recorder) this weekend, my neighbors will want to kill me, I'm sure. This isn't much of a "show tunes/musicals" community. And, of course it's too nice of a day to leave the windows closed. Eeeh - they can survive a little Elle Woods (and my off key singing), I think.

You can check out the performance of "OhMiGod!" here.

One of my other favorites, "So Much Better" was also posted. As MTV is disabling embedding, here is the link to that one.

Finally, there is "Bend & Snap". As this is from a Broadway on Broadway event, here's the video:



I think a trip to NYC is in order, and soon.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:33 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------