This Page

has been moved to new address

Obsessed With: Sephora's Croc Brush Set

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, October 22, 2007

Obsessed With: Sephora's Croc Brush Set


Sephora is just so thoughtful. They sent me a lovely email for my birthday (Nov. 4th - mark your calendars - the big 3.6. *ahem* I mean 2.9.) in which they are giving me a gorgeous Bliss butter. How sweet and, of course, I can't be rude and should consider buying a thing (or three). In their email they sent along with my pre-birthday gift, I saw something that had me drooling at "hello"...

Look at this brush set. It just screams to be adopted and it is perfect for my new Bronzy/Pink or Bronzy/Teal look bathroom (it's a work in progress!). H
ave I ever mentioned I'm a total sucker for a good cosmetic brush?? And, much like a good set of tweezers, I find that I often lose them only to find them when I am not looking, especially when it comes to eye shadow, smudge, liner, etc. brushes. Case in point - I just cannot find my new Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush. It's gone *poof* nowhere to be found (perhaps I should look in the bottom caverns of my purse - I heard there are items that can be scavenged among the mounds of change).

I'm afraid of all the other fun stuff I'm going to add to my cart. I just wish they carried Principessa. I'd be in some serious trouble then.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:38 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------