This Page

has been moved to new address

Warning: 80s Campy Vids Ahead...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Warning: 80s Campy Vids Ahead...

I was looking on YouTube to see if there were any clips of that TV show that I love, Friday The 13th: The Series (Shush - I know totally cheesy, but I still loved it as a kid). They are running a marathon tonight on Chiller so I'm in heaven right now (John D. LeMay was a childhood crush - now he's just in some spot commercial now and is all gray but back then - sooo cute!). Anywayz.. in my hunt on YouTube for anything Friday the 13th related, I came across this video from one of the stars of the show, Robey (who then married some Lord Von Something in England)…

G'Head - giggle (and don't drink anything while watching lest you have a coffee malfunction)..
Robey "One Night in Bangkok"..

And, again, thanks to the wonders of YouTube, I came across this gem. Back around 84/85, I remember my mother would tell me to dust the living room which I would begrudgingly do (c'mon - I was a teen - who wants to do chores on Saturday morning) because my fave shows were on (Soul Train, American Bandstand and *ahem* that other show which we won't call by name). Back when there were cartoons on in the morning, they had a video prior to the dance shows and the one I remembered vividly was this cartoon, KIDD VIDEO. (Yes, that campy show with that kid "Cousin Oliver" aka Robbie Rist from The Brady Bunch)… I about burst out laughing when I saw this…

Kidd Video "Video Romeo"

Things were SOOO much different back then. Now, after saying that, I've realized one important thing - I'm getting old.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:26 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------