This Page

has been moved to new address

Reporting From The Shores of Palm Beach...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Reporting From The Shores of Palm Beach...

There is nothing better, IMO, than having breakfast on the terrace overlooking the ocean. What a way to start the day!

I will post pics tomorrow of my excursion, promise. As an added bonus, I have found my excursion spot in Florida. So, if I need to get away, I will head down to my little Palm Beach hideaway, shop at my favorite store, Sur La Table, and stare at the ocean with a cocktail or ice coffee.

Even though this was more of a business trip, the detox away from the drama was GREATLY needed and my head is finally clear of any negative chatter. Now, I say to the project awaiting me upon my return to OTown - bring it on!

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:22 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------