This Page

has been moved to new address

NaBloPoMo is Here...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo is Here...

Ahhhhh... the smell of fall is in the air and you know what - today is the first day of NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. So, y'all are stuck with my rambling for 30 straight days - some posts will be of the fluff variety, some may be thoughtful, some may be cranky, but it's basically 30 days of fun.

And, while I wasn't sure what the heck my schedule was going to be like this month - I have no excuse. I even can post from the Blackberry when I don't want to fire up the home laptop.

So my question to y'all is: Who else is participating???


Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 7:04 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------