This Page

has been moved to new address

And Now Back To Our Normal Programming...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

And Now Back To Our Normal Programming...

So, back to life in the land of the Rat...

Things have been hectic, to say the least - good hectic and bad hectic, but all in all, able to be worked out.

Update about a couple of rants:

Today, I resolved to be less of a cranky wench but I found myself too busy to really stick to that - temper flare ups left and right, but 'sall good. Plus, I'm never good around this time of year. October/November and April are bad times for me. Today would have been my friend Justine's 37th birthday - sadly, she never lived past the age of 19. On the 6th will be the anniversary of Nick's death. Yeah - so couple that around b'day time, and I'm kinda blasé about everything. I did, however, take some time to read something Justine wrote before she passed and that put a smile on my face this morning. However, the day went downhill from there. There are some people one just doesn't want to see in their inbox - and today I had a few of them (at the 9to5 inbox). I just don't get how people can be so condescending and, sadly, I can't set them straight. I hate politics sometimes. So, that set me off - and add to the mix this, that, and the other - all of which had to be done yesterday thankyouverymush and by the way can I... you get the pic, right? C.H.A.O.S.

Tonight I plan on heading to the store to pick up some candy for the kiddies as tomorrow is "give the kids lots of sugar days". Also, much to my amusement, tomorrow is "dress up the cat in a costume and piss her off day." Shadow will be assisting with handing out the candy - after the first or second kid attack, I think that will leave more candy for the candy jar and more kids screaming from the evil cat. (I hope the kids don't know about the whole "tell Shadow she's pretty and she'll be super nice" secret. That will cut down on my fun. I know - I'm a bad cat owner. I just love watching some evil little kid get swiped at by the cat because the kid wants to take candy out of her jar. Because everything in the house is hers, in her little fuzzball mind.) Sadly, I haven't really been able to decorate for the holiday, sadly, but with all that is going on at the 9to5, there's no way I could possibly find the time - the month of chaos has begun - and it started this week. My version of decoration - a plastic stained glass witch thingy. Yeah - I was super decorative - someone warn Martha Stewart.

So, as I will continue to be posting and it will be back to the regular posting schedule for that blog thingy - Na-Something ;) I can tell you that a good portion of it will be posts of the fluffy variety. Not that any of you mind shoes, clothes and lots of fun shoppy stuff - right ;)

Because if I have to think for 30 straight days, my brain will seriously go on strike.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:46 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------