This Page

has been moved to new address

Ahhhhh... the Wonders of Sea Air...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ahhhhh... the Wonders of Sea Air...

As I'm blogging via Blackberry, be kind please. I have to keep it short because I've been up since 4 am, drove 3 hours to here and worked like crazy. Also, I did make an excursion to Sur La Table and, don't worry my credit card didn't get too much of a workout. More on that when I get back.

The hotel is like a gem in a field of rocks. The ocean is next door to the hotel (breakfast overlooking the ocean...hell yes) and what do I want to do --- sleep and do this tango again tomorrow...

Then its back to Orlando. Fun Fun.

I'll leave you with this one amusing tale. I haven't gotten my oil changed in, like, forever. So, being that I'm traveling, I picked up a quart of my oil (5W-30 which means I have to go into an auto store/Pep Boys - thankfully they saw my fish out of water look) and a tire gauge because I have a slow leak in my right rear tire. This morning at 5 am I decided to check my oil but it was still dark out. So it was checked and oil was added via blackberry light. Your gal has skills LOL.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:11 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------