This Page

has been moved to new address

Holiday Mail Call...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Holiday Mail Call...

Some bloggers 'round the way have been discussing the idea of exchanging holiday cards and yours truly has decided to overcome her Post Office Phobia (stop laughing!) and actually send out cards this year. Not just emails. Not just e-cards - actual Holiday cards.*

SO - knowing that, if you want to exchange cards, send your gal an email at justanothagal [at] gmail [dot] com with your address and all that fun stuff and you will get a little somethin' somethin' in your mailbox just in time for the holiday season.

The Post Office does hate me (hence the beginnings of my phobia**), but I'm willing to deal with that and send a little holiday cheer. I can't send cocktails through the mail tho...


* Disclaimer: I can't guarantee that said cards may be truly politically correct. If you don't like Christmas (and I don't find a totally PC, non offensive card), please don't shoot me. Don't worry - no super religious cards. Just think of the blog and you already know my personality. And for those in Orlando - I did actually think of having cards printed with Buddy Dyer's mug shot with the caption "Remember the Good Ol' Days" but then that would be copyright infringment. And then I'd get sued. But it would be a good giggle, would it not?

**Y'all think I'm kidding. Seriously I detest going to the post office. My voicemail phobia is way worse. My friends know to not leave a message - I'll see who called and call 'em back. Too many voicemails from back in the day from H. with his excited annoying "Hi Lys, It's H. [last name]" like I didn't know dumbazz's voice and his last name even though I've known him since I was oh - I dunno - 12! Ever since those famous stupid voicemails, to this day, I HATE listening to my voicemail.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 8:27 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------